The HTA eLearning hospitality division is a fairly new addition to the long legacy of HTA education offering. The eLearning division was introduced in 2014 to provide hospitality establishment HTA online professional Chef program and today HTA is a leading online Chef training provider to world most prestigious hotel brands at a global level with over 600 Chefs graduated around the world with this innovative and creative medium of teaching.
This unique e-learning program provides work base Chef Program for a young and novice and to those sage who are qualified by experience but lacking theoretical knowledge of the profession. It is uniquely designed to cater to the ever demanding requirement of the fast phase hotel environment. It is flexible and fun-filled learning experience and provides a world-class blend classroom experience, online trainees.
The online Chef program is only open to the hotel and restaurant groups for their full-time employed chef. These courses run on the bases of on-job training and skills developments program in conjunction with the supervision of qualified Chef Facilitator and administration taken care by establishment HR department. This course can be 3-years long professional Chef Apprenticeship diploma program or alternatively can be a one year's exit-level WACS certification underwritten by City & Guild international.
· The eLearning is flexible, start anytime and is quick and easy learning at the comfort of work & home.
· The HTA’s LMS Learning Management System platform is agile, world-class and built for real-time engagement, with self-motivational tools like gamification and virtual badges.
· It is Customised to meet the industry fast phase requirement and with Fit-for-purpose Learning Paths
· A unique combination of flipped and blended learning with the aid of skills video, interactive lessons, quizzes, workbook and evidence base PoE portfolio of evidence.
· International accredited courses, written by leading industry community of experts that emphasis on pragmatic, action-oriented skills and knowledge base education.
· With thirty years of Proven track record in providing Chef education to the hospitality industry with its uniquely designed teaching methodology for both professional and amateur.
· Learn and Improve: This uniquely designed courses and model of teaching instantly transfer psychomotor dynamic skills to trainees and enable them to apply learnt skills to improve work efficacy and professionalism